Monday, September 24, 2012

Spagetti Painting


Spaghetti Line Painting

Pre K

 
SPAGETTI!!!! This was sooo fun and the kids loved it!!!! We are still on primary colors so I used blue, red, and yellow tempera paint. I have trays and lined them with wax paper (easy clean up). The night before I cooked some spaghetti, not angel hair...too thin! I put a couple strained of noodles in each color. I had one tray for two students, they had to share. STRESS to them that they are not allowed to put the wrong noodle in the wrong color on the tray even though the noodle in the end will become miscolor from the paper paint...lol. Also please please please STESS to them if they are pre K DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS TO SPREAD THE PAINT AROUND!! I had a couple kids decide to make it finger painting instead...NO! LOL But I had them do two papers and mounted the two pieces to one black paper...looks really good.
Just a suggestion, the spaghetti will start to smell after a day or two so I do not suggest to make a whole thing of spaghetti and use it for the whole week....it will smell! 



No comments:

Post a Comment