Saturday, February 23, 2013

Presidents Day



President's Day

 
Well of course we are open Presidents day...lucky us...lol. But I thought lets do something fun. I didn't feel like making a boring President but lets make the mysterious men that protect the President. They are very important to us because they keep our President alive.
So it was fun to show pictures and talk about the Secret Service Men. The kids were very interested especially when I told them they know karate. lol
I had the head, glasses, suite and white triangle for the suite already pre cut. Easy that way.  All they did was glue all the piece one by one. Started off with the suite then the head, glasses, and the triangle. I printed out Happy Presidents Day labels so they can stick on. BAM you go yourself a Secret Service Man!


This student wanted to have the guy have a tattoo of his name on his head. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment