Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!




Happy Valentines Day Cards

 
 
 
We wanted to make Mom and Dad a card for Valentines Day so we made Cats and Dogs and Heart people. I had all the pieces pre cut. I know..crazy but if you do not have enough time for them to cut it all out and then glue it together the pre cut shapes are important. Once we put the animals and people together I had them on the back write Happy Valentines Day. Now I had name tags that spelled out each word. Being Pre K they do not know all the letters if you were to tell them. They are very visual at this stage so they need to see it. Once we have them put together and words on the back BAM you got yourself a Valentines Card. Now I have three classes so I switched it up, one class did the cat, one a dog, and the other heart people.


No comments:

Post a Comment