Monday, January 14, 2013

January Bulletin Board Snow Suits

January Bulletin Board

 
This was so cute I saw on Pinterest and did a little bit of a change. I needed something on my bullentin board and I love to just have the kids up there or something that the kids made. So I made a template of a snow suit, I drew one snow suite on paper and made copies. I then had the kids color it in, with markers or crayons. After that they could glue on jewels and cotton balls (look of snow). I then got small coffee filters, on Pinterest they used cupcake rappers, I am cheap so coffee filters work just as good! I glued them on with their pictures and BAM! They are much cuter in person. I recommend when you get your copies of the snow suit to get it on thicker paper, I did this the first time on regular paper and the head is heavy so it is more supportive with thicker paper! Also the pictures....I actually have them printed from my computer on regular paper then I lamenant the pictures with contact paper. It make it looks like picture paper and you save some mula!!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment